- RedHawkSoC Dynamic Power, Advanced Low Power, Reliability, and Chip-Package Co-design
- PowerArtistRTL Power Reduction, Analysis, Debug, and RPM Generation
- TotemAnalog/Mixed-Signal Dynamic Power, Substrate Noise, EM, and ESD
- PathFinderESD Planning, Verification and Sign-off
- Sentinel-SSOI/O DDR Power Noise and Timing Analysis
- Sentinel-TIThermal Simulation and Mechanical Stress Integrity Analysis
- Supported Platforms
- ResourcesTechnical Papers, Presentations, Contributed Articles,Conference Papers, Webinars, Videos
ANSYS, Inc. delivers a suite of power analysis and optimization platforms powered by comprehensive capabilities that are integrated together for managing the power budget, power delivery integrity, and power-induced noise in an electronic product design, from initial prototyping to system sign-off. ANSYS’ innovative solutions deliver accuracy with correlation to silicon measurement; and the capacity to handle an entire electronic system including IC, package, and PCB. In addition, the solutions are efficient in terms of debug and turnaround time, and facilitate comprehensive cross- domain communications and the enablement of electronic eco-system.
ANSYS RedHawk is an industry-standard sign-off platform for system-aware SoC power, noise and reliability.
ANSYS PowerArtist enables RTL-to-GDS design for power methodology by providing early RTL power estimation and analysis-driven power reduction capabilities.
ANSYS Totem is a transistor-level power noise and reliability simulation platform for analog, mixed-signal and custom digital designs.
ANSYS PathFinder is an electrostatic discharge (ESD) planning, verification and sign-off solution for full-chip SoC and IP designs.
Sentinel-SSO is a chip-package-system co-design/co-analysis solution addressing system-level I/O DDR power noise and timing analysis challenges.
Sentinel-TI is a thermal simulation and mechanical stress integrity analysis platform for SoC and stacked-die/3D-IC designs.