- PowerArtistRTL Power Reduction, Analysis, Debug, and RPM Generation
- RedHawkSoC Dynamic Power, Advanced Low Power, Reliability, and Chip-Package Co-design
- TotemAnalog/Mixed-Signal Dynamic Power, Substrate Noise, EM, and ESD
- SentinelChip-Package-System Power/Signal Integrity, IO-SSO, Thermal, and EMI
- Supported Platforms
- ResourcesTechnical Papers and Presentations, Contributed Articles and Conference Papers, Webinars and Videos
Apache Design, Inc. delivers a suite of power analysis and optimization platforms along with comprehensive and integrated methodologies that provide capabilities for managing the power budget, power delivery integrity, and power-induced noise in an electronic design, from initial prototyping to system sign-off. Apache’s innovative solutions deliver accuracy with correlation to silicon measurement; the capacity to handle an entire electronic system including IC, package, and PCB; efficiency for ease-of-debug and fast turnaround time; and comprehensiveness to facilitate cross- domain communications and electronic eco-system enablement.
PowerArtist™ is an RTL design-for-power platform providing fully-integrated, advanced power analysis and automatic power reduction technologies.
RedHawk™ is a full-chip, dynamic power analysis and sign-off solution for high-performance SoCs, including advanced low-power design.
Totem™ is a fully-integrated, layout-based power and noise platform for analog, mixed-signal, memory, and high-speed I/O designs.
Sentinel™ is a complete chip-package-system co-design/co-analysis solution addressing the system-level power integrity, I/O-SSO, thermal, and EMI challenges.