- RedHawkSoC Dynamic Power, Advanced Low Power, Reliability, and Chip-Package Co-design
- PowerArtistRTL Power Reduction, Analysis, Debug, and RPM Generation
- TotemAnalog/Mixed-Signal Dynamic Power, Substrate Noise, EM, and ESD
- PathFinderESD Planning, Verification and Sign-off
- Sentinel-SSOI/O DDR Power Noise and Timing Analysis
- Sentinel-TIThermal Simulation and Mechanical Stress Integrity Analysis
- Supported Platforms
- ResourcesTechnical Papers, Presentations, Contributed Articles,Conference Papers, Webinars, Videos
Apache Design Solutions Names Industry Veteran to Board of Directors
SAN JOSE, CALIF. – May 2, 2011 – Apache Design Solutions, a leading provider of innovative power analysis and optimization solutions that enable the design of power-efficient, high-performance, noise-immune ICs and electronic systems, today announced the appointment of Bernie Aronson to the company’s board of directors. Mr. Aronson brings extensive executive-level management experience in both private and public intellectual property (IP) and electronic design automation (EDA) companies. He was CEO of Kilopass Technology, Inc., CEO and president of Synplicity, Inc., and president of EPIC Design Technology, Inc. Under his leadership, Mr. Aronson took Synplicity and EPIC to their initial public offerings.
“We are pleased to welcome Bernie Aronson to the board of directors,” said Dr. Andrew Yang, chief executive officer of Apache Design Solutions. “His extensive experience in EDA, IP, and semiconductor markets will provide Apache with key insights regarding our industry, customers, market place, and competitors. The addition of Bernie on our board will be a valuable asset as the company continues its leadership position in advanced low-power solutions and methodologies that enable low-power, high-performance, and cost effective designs.”
“Over the past ten years, I’ve watched the success of Apache as they grew their customer base, product portfolio, and market position. The company’s growth is a demonstration of their sound business practice and commitment to technology innovation,” said Bernie Aronson. “I am honored to join the company’s board and strong management team to help build upon their track record of growth as they transitions into a public company.”
All trademarks are the property of Apache Design Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
May 3rd, 2011