- RedHawkSoC Dynamic Power, Advanced Low Power, Reliability, and Chip-Package Co-design
- PowerArtistRTL Power Reduction, Analysis, Debug, and RPM Generation
- TotemAnalog/Mixed-Signal Dynamic Power, Substrate Noise, EM, and ESD
- PathFinderESD Planning, Verification and Sign-off
- Sentinel-SSOI/O DDR Power Noise and Timing Analysis
- Sentinel-TIThermal Simulation and Mechanical Stress Integrity Analysis
- Supported Platforms
- ResourcesTechnical Papers, Presentations, Contributed Articles,Conference Papers, Webinars, Videos
Apache Design Solutions Achieves Record Q2 Bookings and Revenue
Company’s Power and Noise Solutions for Chip-Package-System Convergence Continues to Gain Adoption
Design Automation Conference, San Francisco, CA – July 27, 2009 – Apache Design Solutions, the technology leader in power and noise integrity for chip-package-system (CPS) convergence, today announced that the company has achieved record bookings and revenue in Q2, while maintaining profitability. Q2 sales came from a balanced mix of the company’s flagship product RedHawk and the new platforms Sentinel and Totem. The recently announced Totem has already been adopted by over 25 customers to address their power and electro-migration (EM) challenges for memory, mixed-signal, high-speed I/O, and full-custom IP designs. The main contribution towards the company’s Q2 growth came from increasing investments by existing customers, which represents the top tier semiconductor companies.
“Continued investment by our customers during this challenging economic time to reduce system cost and mitigate design risk demonstrates the criticality of our products,” said Craig Shirley, vice president of worldwide sales at Apache.
“Our investments in developing solutions that address system-wide power and noise challenges have allowed us to deliver solutions that meet the needs of the most advanced SoC, IP, packaging, and system designs,” stated Andrew Yang, CEO of Apache. “Apache will continue to execute based on our customer-driven technology roadmap for 32nm and below.”
Apache will be demonstrating their power, noise, and reliability solutions for chip-package-system convergence at the Design Automation Conference (DAC) in San Francisco, California, from July 27 - 30, in booth #722.
Apache Design Solutions, CPM, NSPICE, RedHawk, PakSI-E, PsiWinder, Sentinel, and Vectorless Dynamic are trademarks of Apache Design Solutions, Inc.
July 27th, 2009