- RedHawkSoC Dynamic Power, Advanced Low Power, Reliability, and Chip-Package Co-design
- PowerArtistRTL Power Reduction, Analysis, Debug, and RPM Generation
- TotemAnalog/Mixed-Signal Dynamic Power, Substrate Noise, EM, and ESD
- PathFinderESD Planning, Verification and Sign-off
- Sentinel-SSOI/O DDR Power Noise and Timing Analysis
- Sentinel-TIThermal Simulation and Mechanical Stress Integrity Analysis
- Supported Platforms
- ResourcesTechnical Papers, Presentations, Contributed Articles,Conference Papers, Webinars, Videos
ANSYS subsidiary Apache Design provides industry standard chip level power analysis and optimization solutions. ANSYS is a leading engineering simulation software provider. Its virtual prototyping technology has enabled customers to predict with confidence that their product designs will thrive in the real world. The extensive ANSYS product suite offers the ability to perform comprehensive multi-physics analyses, critical for high-fidelity simulation of real architecture that integrates varied components.
ANSYS Integrated Circuit (IC) power analysis and optimization solutions enable design of power-efficient, high-performance, noise-immune SoCs. This comprehensive suite of integrated products and methodologies advances low-power innovation and provides a competitive advantage for the world's top semiconductor companies to help lower power consumption, increase operating performance, reduce system cost, mitigate design risks, and shorten time-to-market for a broad range of end-markets and applications.