- PowerArtistRTL Power Reduction, Analysis, Debug, and RPM Generation
- RedHawkSoC Dynamic Power, Advanced Low Power, Reliability, and Chip-Package Co-design
- TotemAnalog/Mixed-Signal Dynamic Power, Substrate Noise, EM, and ESD
- SentinelChip-Package-System Power/Signal Integrity, IO-SSO, Thermal, and EMI
- ResourcesTechnical Papers and Presentations, Contributed Articles and Conference Papers, Webinars and Videos
Totem is Apache’s full-chip, layout-based power and noise platform for analog and mixed-signal designs. It addresses the challenges associated with global couplings of power / ground noise, substrate noise, and package / PCB capacitive and inductive noise for memory components (Flash and DRAM), high-speed I/Os (HDMI and DDR), and analog circuits (power management ICs). Totem considers the impact of full-chip SoC substrate noise (CSE) by directly interfacing with RedHawk™ to obtain an accurate substrate injection signature for all digital components. Totem accurately analyzes noise coupling effects for every time-point using a single-kernel solver, allowing designers to account for global noise impact on their design.
Integrated with an existing analog design environment, Totem provides cross-probing of analysis results with industry-standard circuit design tools. It also enables designers to create a protected model representing the accurate power profile of the IP for mixed-signal design verification. Designers can use Totem for early-stage prototyping to guide their power network and package design, as well as for accurate chip sign-off.