- PowerArtistRTL Power Reduction, Analysis, Debug, and RPM Generation
- RedHawkSoC Dynamic Power, Advanced Low Power, Reliability, and Chip-Package Co-design
- TotemAnalog/Mixed-Signal Dynamic Power, Substrate Noise, EM, and ESD
- SentinelChip-Package-System Power/Signal Integrity, IO-SSO, Thermal, and EMI
- ResourcesTechnical Papers and Presentations, Contributed Articles and Conference Papers, Webinars and Videos
Apache Design Solutions respects your right to privacy while you are visiting our website. It is your choice to provide any personal information such as name, mailing address, job title, or e-mail address. However, without such personal information, we will not be able to provide certain information or services.
Apache will share your personal information only within the company and will not disclose or sell your personal information to any third-party providers, unless disclosure is required under the process of law. Apache may use your e-mail address to notify you of upcoming events, product releases, and other items of interest. You may opt-out from receiving promotional or marketing e-mails by following the instructions to unsubscribe at the bottom of any unwanted e-mail. Apache may collect, analyze, and disseminate aggregate site usage patterns of all its visitors. Such information alone does not tell us who you are.
Apache’s website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such other websites or its contents. We do not control or review, and are not responsible for, these outside websites’ privacy practices or their contents.
While Apache will do its best to ensure the privacy and security of your personal information, we are not responsible for any violation or misuse of your personal information by unauthorized persons, consequent to misuse of the internet environment.